ENTER THE SHOW - HELP A FAMILYShow off your ride and join the fight against Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Nightshift Garage has adopted the Darrin Gray family from Sullivan Gardens. Their daughter Hadley Gray is fighting Acute Myeloid Leukemia at St Judes in Memphis. Darrin Gray and his family have been living in and out of St Judes Memphis and will continue to do so for several months while Hadley is going through Chemo treatments.
We will be accepting donations via the gofundme page as well as cash donations at the show. Proceedes from the show will also be donated to benefit the Gray family and their medical expenses.
- June 30 (Registration: May 13 – June 23)
- August 4 (Registration: July 1 – July 28)
- September 8 (Registration: August 5 – September 1)
HOW TO ENTER
To put your car in the show, fill out the form below. If you’re accepted you will receive an email confirmation.
Awards will be given out in the following categories:
- Best Import
- Best Domestic
- Best Euro
- Best Female Owned Car
Other activities include:
- “Help Me Tom Cruise” Escape Challenge
- 2-Step Contest
- Exotic Car Ride Alongs
- Drift Car Ride Alongs
- Race Day Education from Pro Drivers
- Car Limbo
- NSG Giveaways
- Gift Cards from East Coast Wings
- Gift Card from BP’s Buffin’ Stuff